Thursday 7 February 2013

25 facts about me Tag

Heeeey :)



I saw this tag and thought it was quite fun so thought I'd give it a go...

1. I can't wait to have children, all i want in life is to be married and have babies.
2. I'm scared of dogs, mainly because most are taller than me when their on their back legs and they bark and scare me
3. I'm only 5 foot tall
4. I'm 21 but i look about 16, everyone thinks i'm joking when i tell them my age
5. I own too many clothes and hate throwing things out, so i never do
6. I can only wear gold earrings, everything else irritates my ears
7. I'd love to bottle up the smell of mini eggs!
8. My guilty pleasure is the Australian soap Neighbours...actually no, i don't feel guilty about it at all i watch it everyday religiously. it's the one programme i can't miss. LOVE IT!!
9. I have never smoked, not even to try it. i find it gross
10. I hate fizzy drinks
11. I'm really tight with money, i love to save it
12. I get distracted really easily
13. I've saved my sisters life. when she was little (about 4? i was 9?) she was choking on a sweet, my mom and dad weren't around so i had to hit her on the back until she could spit it out.
14. I'm Coeliac (i can't eat wheat, oats, rye or barley)
15. My feet are permanently cold
16. I hate arguments and will do anything to avoid them
17. I hate it when people don't have manors, everyone should say please and thankyou
18. When i get nervous or stressed i pick the mascara off my eyelashes (gross i know)
19. I have to make lists for everything else i get stressed (and forget things)
20. I live in my dressing gown
21. I did ballet once and wish I'd continued with it
22. I get tired really easily and have to have at least 8 hours sleep else i can't function
23. I like people watching
24. I worry about everything and over think everything
25. I'm such a softie, it doesn't take much to make me cry

I love finding out and reading about all of you so give it a go and then put a link in the comment box :)


xx

3 comments:

  1. This was a really great post, I can relate to loads of the things I said!

    My 25 random facts is here: http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    I found it really hard to think of things so it isn't that great :s you put me to shame! lol

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agreed with almost everyone apart from your height and life saving! CREEPY! Ha do you have to wear bed socks to protect your feel, or am I the only grandma.
    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute post, beautiful picture :) <3 <3


    http://stylingbyjong.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete